Poll: Will Homestead or Arrowhead win in Week 2 matchup?
Week 2 of the preps football season showcases a huge matchup: Homestead at Arrowhead.
Last year Homestead surprised a lot of people by beating Arrowhead early in the season, 13-7.
And both teams were among the state's best in 2013. Homestead lost in a Division 3 Level 3 game to Kimberly, 37-7. Arrowhead won the Division 1 state title over Franklin, 45-24.
Who do you think will win this week? Cast your vote in our poll below and ask your friends who they think will win by sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sailing: Olympics are synonymous with Pewaukee's Harken brothers
- Milwaukee Polo Club team falls
- Land O’Lakes: Sussex, Monches set for LOL West rematch
- Sports Scene: Good baseball on display in 2016 season for Lake Country programs
- Land O’Lakes: Three generations of Smiths have led Monches
- Football: Former head coach Tom Taraska joins Arrowhead football staff
- Land O’Lakes: Monches grabs two wins in Land O'Lakes West
- Golf: Lake Country golf courses bucking national trend, staying busy
- Golf: Kyle Driscoll leads local golfers at State Amateur
- State of Play: Skill-position talent increasing in Wisconsin football