Village of Butler
No projects are planned.
Village of Lannon
There are no major road repair projects scheduled in the village, according to Lannon officials.
Town of Lisbon
Construction is expected to begin later this summer, including resurfacing of all streets in the Hidden Oaks (1), Mt. Vernon (2), Phyllis Way (3), Beacon Hill (4), and Walnut Road (5) subdivisions.
There will be crack filling and other repairs on Plainview (6), Hillside (7), Mary Hill (8), Lake Five (9) roads as well as roads in the Celtic Ridge (10) and Ironwood West (11) subdivisions.
Village of Menomonee Falls
Road construction projects are expected to begin in June and end in early September.
Costs for the segments of the project are as follows: curb and gutter: $240,200; reclaimed asphalt: $199,900; boiler slag: $348,200 and road paving: $839,700. For information on where the projects will take place, visit the village website at: www.menomonee-falls.org
No road closures or detours are expected; however temporary lane closures may occur.
Village of Sussex
Construction was expected to begin in May, with resurfacing and other repairs of all streets in the Old Mill, Lingelbach, Olde Town and Stonefield subdivisions (12).
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service