Spring Fest breakfast to benefit Food Pantry
Families and community members are invited to celebrate the kickoff of Spring Fest — Better Together from 8:30 to 10 a.m. March 15 by attending a breakfast that will benefit the Sussex Food Pantry. Hamilton High School's National Honor Society will host a hot breakfast prepared by George Webb Restaurant of Sussex, which provides a substantial donation to maximize the proceeds that go to the food pantry.
The buffet-style breakfast will feature scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, Danish, toast, juice, milk and coffee served in the Hamilton High School cafeteria. Advance tickets are $7 for adults and children age 12 and older, $4 for children ages 4-11 and free for children younger than 4 years. Tickets at the door are $9 for adults and children age 12 and older, but no increase for children under 12. Tickets may be purchased in advance from National Honor Society members or at Sussex locations of George Webb Restaurant, Waukesha State Bank, North Shore Bank, Sussex Chiropractic, Sussex Area Chamber of Commerce office or online at www.springfestsussex.org/community-breakfast/.
Spring Fest — Better Together will be hosted at Hamilton High School, W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex, to provide a fun-filled gathering that showcases the many resources and high quality of life in northern Waukesha County. Informational booths, entertainment, health screenings, children's activities and demonstrations are among the highlights of this event that is free and open to the public. Exhibits and activities will occur from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the high school.
The event is made possible because of major sponsorship from Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital, Sharp Packaging Systems, Power Test, Lake Country Publications and Orion Group. Additional sponsorship was provided by Special Editions Printing, George Webb Restaurant, Quad/Graphics, Advanced Orthodontics, ProHealth Care.
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service