Hamilton School district offers Facebook 101 for parents
Parents are invited to join certified online instructor, Jodi Rupnow, as she presents "Facebook for Parents" which includes Facebook 101 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 4 and Facebook 102 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 5.
Rupnow received her master's degree in curriculum and instruction with a focus on educational technology in 2006. A technology integration resource teacher at Woodside Elementary School, Rupnow has served as a building technology facilitator and instructor for Hamilton's Technology Academy. She teaches five courses for Marian University's Educational Technology graduate program.
Parents can attend the Facebook 101 session to:
Create and use a Facebook page of your own
Learn about privacy policies and settings
Attend the Facebook 102 session to:
Learn how to better use your Facebook page, securely post and share photos and continue working with privacy settings
RSVP is required. To RSVP, email Kristin Hasbrook with phone, name and email at email@example.com.
The courses are run through the district's Get Connected program. Get Connected is a Hamilton School District parent network helping parents navigate children through their school years with funding from United Way of Waukesha County "Helping Kids Succeed" initiative and local support. For more information, visit http://getconn ected.hamilton.k12.wi.us/.
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service