Man allegedly punches sister in fight
Village of Pewaukee - A dustup led to child abuse charges for a Sussex man after he allegedly repeatedly punched his 13-year-old sister in the face on Oct. 15.
At about 10:49 p.m. that day, officers responded to a noise complaint at 349 Morris St.
When officers entered the building they found several underage people consuming alcohol and were told there was a fight. They made several arrests for underage drinking and then went to talk with the 13-year-old girl, according to the criminal complaint.
The girl told police that her 22-year-old brother, Parry W. Rodriguez Koutsios, of Sussex, had been involved in the fight, during which she tried to help her brother. Rodriguez Koutsios responded by punching her three times in the face,the complaint alleged.
The girl said she had a headache and some vision loss in her left eye as a result.
Rodriguez Koutsios was handcuffed and placed in the back of a squad car, but he allegedly opened the door and fled. The officers found him hiding under a bush. Rather than complying with officers' order Rodriguez Koutsios continued to fight with the officer, who allegedly received several scratches to his wrist, forearm and upper arm as a result of the struggle.
Rodriguez Koutsios faces felony charges for child abuse and escape, as well as a charge for resisting.
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service