Hamilton grads plan multi-class reunion
Former Hamilton High School students Mike Hyland, Mike Paradies and Sue Rusteika have planned a mass reunion from 1-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sussex Village Park. Registration is $15 per person in advance and $20 on the day of the event.
Hamilton had its first class (freshmen and sophomores) in September 1962 and its first graduation in 1965. The class of 1979 was by far the largest class Hamilton had to that point.
While it is for the students of the 1960s and 1970s, Hyland said some teachers have indicated they will attend. Hyland said if anyone else really wants to attend and feels a kinship to those early classes, they are welcome as well.
Reservations are being passed out by Sue Rusteika, N116 W16796 Main Street, Germantown, WI, 53022. The organizers can be reached by phone: Paradies at (920) 602-2250, Hyland at (262) 781-8695 and Rusteika at (262) 893-2527.
The registration deadline is Aug. 1.
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service