Flight for Life called for Menomonee County Park bicycle accident
58-year-old man found unconscious and covered in cuts, news release states
A 58-year-old Menomonee Falls man was transported by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital Wednesday night after a fall from his bicycle left him unconscious.
The man, identified as Jyotirindra Sengupta, was found by police in Menomonee County Park unconscious and covered in cuts at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19, according to a department news release. The man was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and no vehicles were involved, the release reads.
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jennifer Wallschlaeger said Thursday that the man was still hospitalized and police were investigating the incident.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department was joined in response by the Village of Lannon Police Department. The Village of Menomonee Falls, Village of Lannon and Town of Lisbon Fire Departments also responded to the incident.
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service