Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service