Board to discuss possible used car lot ordinance
Village of Butler— Officials in the Village of Butler are expected to discuss a possible ordinance regulating used car lots on an unspecified date in the future.
Trustee Jeanne Briggs suggested the board look into having such an ordinance on its books during an agenda item devoted to communications at a meeting last week.
"I don't think we want a car lot on every corner," Briggs said.
If enacted, an ordinance would detail zoning within the community that would tighten some of the restrictions for used car lots.
Village President Richard Ensslin said he would place the matter on a future agenda for further discussion. The board could not go into detail on the issue at last week's regular meeting since it was not properly noticed on the agenda.
- Menomonee Falls man accused of hit-and-run while intoxicated, his 4th OWI in 5 Years
- Hamilton High School 60s, 70s Reunion Picnic to be held
- Hamilton School Board still accepting applications to fill vacant Lannon seat
- Village of Butler completes first road project in 30 years
- Pages from the Past: July 27, 2016
- Parade winners announced for Sussex Lions Daze
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department will not consolidate; seeks full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service