New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Oconomowoc Public Forum: July 21, 2016
- Lake Country businesses team up to host Christmas in July
- Allen Road in Oconomowoc to close
- Paddle Fest set for Aug. 6 at City Beach in Oconomowoc
- 351 new homes planned in village of Summit, most will be in Pabst Farms
- Ashippun gets into a rumble
- Fairest of the Fair winner brings home family trifecta at the Waukesha County Fair
- Proposed gas station development runs dry
- Lisbon Road in Oconomowoc to close for about 2 weeks
- Oconomowoc School Board approves final fall referendum cost that will not exceed $54.9 million