Ready for spring election?
Candidates start circulating papers Dec. 1
Incumbents and elected official hopefuls will soon be circulating their candidacy paperwork, beginning Dec. 1. Here are the positions up for grabs in your area.
Town of Eagle
Chairman Robert Kwiatkowski, Treasurer James Pasterski and Supervisors Daniel West and Arvy Rasmussen
Town of Mukwonago
Chairman Dave Dubey and Supervisors Lyle Boucher and Peter Topczewski
Town of Vernon
Chairman Mike Doble, Supervisors Tom Bird and Bill Craig, Clerk Marie Kumershek and Treasurer Laureen Dashek
Village of Big Bend
President James Soneberg and Trustees Mike Conn, Ronald Peterson and Bob Heinemann
Village of Eagle
President Richard Spurrell and Trustees Greg Scheff, Rick Block and Lee Greenberg
Village of Mukwonago
President Fred Winchowky and Trustees Michael Sellenheim, Mark Penzkover and James Decker
Village of North Prairie
President Deborah Hall and Trustees Brian Peters, Donna Samuels and David Stellpflug
- Video: Chief on the street featuring new principals, community remodeling and more!
- Three new elementary principals join Mukwonago school staffs
- Shortage in volunteer firefighters and EMTs prompts legislative committee
- Community helps Big Bend teen get needed service dog
- Woman moves into 'miracle home' in Mukwonago
- Enjoy National Night Out in Mukwonago, North Prairie, Big Bend
- Village Administrator John Weidl recognized as "Young Economic Development Professional of the Year"
- Video: Chief on the Street featuring a new restaurant, county fair info and more!
- Four finalists aim for Waukesha County Fairest of Fair title
- Hopefest returns for second year