Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Video: Chief on the street featuring new principals, community remodeling and more!
- Three new elementary principals join Mukwonago school staffs
- Shortage in volunteer firefighters and EMTs prompts legislative committee
- Community helps Big Bend teen get needed service dog
- Woman moves into 'miracle home' in Mukwonago
- Enjoy National Night Out in Mukwonago, North Prairie, Big Bend
- Village Administrator John Weidl recognized as "Young Economic Development Professional of the Year"
- Video: Chief on the Street featuring a new restaurant, county fair info and more!
- Four finalists aim for Waukesha County Fairest of Fair title
- Hopefest returns for second year