Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Video: Chief on the street featuring new principals, community remodeling and more!
- Three new elementary principals join Mukwonago school staffs
- Shortage in volunteer firefighters and EMTs prompts legislative committee
- Community helps Big Bend teen get needed service dog
- Woman moves into 'miracle home' in Mukwonago
- Enjoy National Night Out in Mukwonago, North Prairie, Big Bend
- Village Administrator John Weidl recognized as "Young Economic Development Professional of the Year"
- Video: Chief on the Street featuring a new restaurant, county fair info and more!
- Four finalists aim for Waukesha County Fairest of Fair title
- Hopefest returns for second year