Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Video: Chief on the street featuring new principals, community remodeling and more!
- Three new elementary principals join Mukwonago school staffs
- Shortage in volunteer firefighters and EMTs prompts legislative committee
- Community helps Big Bend teen get needed service dog
- Woman moves into 'miracle home' in Mukwonago
- Enjoy National Night Out in Mukwonago, North Prairie, Big Bend
- Village Administrator John Weidl recognized as "Young Economic Development Professional of the Year"
- Video: Chief on the Street featuring a new restaurant, county fair info and more!
- Four finalists aim for Waukesha County Fairest of Fair title
- Hopefest returns for second year