Semi-clothed run for the border doesn't play well with Pewaukee police
Village of Pewaukee - Four people decided late Thursday they were going to heed Taco Bell’s slogan of "live más" apparently by wearing less. But in the end they will wind up paying much more más than their food bill.
The foursome told police they were playing a game called "padiddle" and were taking their clothes off when they went to Taco Bell in Pewaukee at about 10:10 p.m., the report said.
Store employees told police the foursome were allegedly "void of clothing." The foursome, two men, two women, were questioned by police and said the game "got out of hand" and they thought it would be "funny" to go to Taco Bell and order food, the police report said.
All four were cited for disorderly conduct, which carries a fine of $429.
The foursome, ordered $18 in food, the police report said.
Cited were Dennis Giannopoulous, 26, Nathan Mozuch, 22, of Milwaukee, Sara M. Wittenburg, 20, of Wauwatosa, and Jessica K. Hanson, 20, of Milwaukee.
- Lake Country businesses team up for Christmas in July
- In brief: Toy drive to benefit foster care program, Fill the Bus
- Lake Country celebrates National Night Out
- Town of Lisbon to get mobile app, new website
- Lisbon OKs purchase of Lied's property
- Positively Pewaukee marks 20 years
- Taste of Lake Country joined by Waterfront Art Fair this year
- Get to know your county clerk candidates
- Lake Country police advise safety when playing Pokemon Go
- Repairs force lane closure on westbound Capitol Drive near Springdale Road