West Milwaukee man dies in Waukesha County crash
A 50-year-old West Milwaukee man was pronounced dead at the scene of a one-vehicle crash Wednesday in the Town of Eagle, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Office.
The crash was reported shortly after 5:30 p.m. on County Highway N, north of Wilton Road, after the vehicle the man was driving left the roadway and struck a tree, according to a news release.
The man was the only person in the vehicle, and the crash remained under investigation late Wednesday, according to the release.
More Waukesha County News
- Lightning strike catches Waukesha home on fire
- U.S. appeals court overturns conviction in Falls bank robbery (7)
- OwnersEdge gives Green Bay business owner an alternative to selling
- Fire at Oconomowoc landscaping business reported early Wednesday
- Slender Man: Mom fights for daughter charged in stabbing