Milwaukee, Waukesha and Jefferson counties no longer under storm watch
Milwaukee, Waukesha and Jefferson counties are no longer among those counties in southern Wisconsin under a severe thunderstorm watch issued by the National Weather Service in Sullivan.
The watch remains in effect for Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Green, Lafayette and Rock counties until 11 p.m., according to the weather service.
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas' abortion restrictions (245)
- Report sheds new light on problem of poverty in Wisconsin (37)
- Teen released on signature in carjacking faces nine felonies
- ‘Horrible’ curriculum dooms program putting cops in classes (34)
- Lincoln Hills officials failed to oversee rape investigations (10)