Highway 67 in Waukesha County to close Wednesday for tree removal
A four-mile stretch of Highway 67 in Waukesha County will close for part of the day Wednesday as crews remove dead trees.
The affected section is in Eagle from Highway 59 to County Highway ZZ, and the closure lasts from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. There will be personnel present at intersections along the closed road to inform drivers of detours.
The dead trees are situated along the highway in Kettle Moraine State Forest.
More Waukesha County News
- Lightning strike catches Waukesha home on fire
- U.S. appeals court overturns conviction in Falls bank robbery (7)
- OwnersEdge gives Green Bay business owner an alternative to selling
- Fire at Oconomowoc landscaping business reported early Wednesday
- Slender Man: Mom fights for daughter charged in stabbing